Changing border color on image
To change the color of the border on an image.
- Click on the image so the 4 corner tags appear.
- Right click on the image. Dialog box will appear, select 'Image Properties'.
- Image Properties dialog box will appear with tabs (options) available at the top of box.
- Click on Border tab, there will be several items to complete.
- Border Width: Select option from drop-down menu. Also, complete the box to the immediate right to select pixels or percentage.
- Border Style: Select style from drop-down menu.
- Select the color from the Swatches or create your own from the color selector and slider.
- Select Ok
To learn more about how to use the color selector, please visit: Using the Color Selector
The border of your image will now be the newly selected color.