Got a Color Number you want to use for your font color?
- Highlight the text.
- Select the Font Color Selector ('A' icon in top menu bar)
- Pick a Color dialog box will appear
- Locate the area to enter the color numbers (RGB Or hex #) is located in your lower right side.
- As you enter the numbers, the color indicator will change.
- When finished, select OK.
Note by hitting the +, a swatch will be saved for future use.
See Knowledge Base for more information on Basic Editing
and Using the Color Selector