- Click on the Catalog
- Roll mouse over Catalog
- Select Promo Code by Product
- Promo Code by Product dialog box will appear.
- Select Add.
- Promotional Code dialog box will appear.
- Code: Enter the code the viewer will enter
- Discount: Enter the discount amount to subtract from the listed price.
- Percentage: Enter the percentage amount to calculate from the listed price.
- Price: Enter the new price of the product. Basically the list price has been modified
- Value: enter the amount to discount. Example: giving a ‘Discount’ of $100, enter 100.00. Giving a ‘Percentage’ of 10%, enter 10. Using Price, let’s say the product is $10.00, you enter a Price of $6.00; the customer will be paying $6.00 for the item; receiving $4.00 off.
- Select Ok.
The Promo Code by Product will be entered.
- Select OK if finished or repeat to add additional codes.