- Click on the Floating Text Box
- Roll mouse over Box, select Border .
- Box Border dialog box will appear.
- Style = select the style of the border line
- Width = select the width of your border
- Color = select the color of your border
- Radius = select the how round your corners will be (radius).
- Use buttons to apply borders = determine which borders to activate.
- Select OK to continue or Cancel to stop.
- Just imagine what you can do! Get creative.
- Using multiple floating boxes? You can determine which one to bring forward or back.
- Click on floating text box
- Roll mouse over Box, select one of the options to bring forward or backwards.