Another cool feature of iEditWeb.
Add a box anywhere on your web site that floats. Yes, you can add a floating box on top of another floating box!
- Roll your mouse over Box. Select Insert Box.
- Floating text box is added to your page. Click on the box, you’ll see another box, top left corner. Click on that and start dragging the box to wherever you wish on your web page.
- Grab an anchor in the corner and drag to size your box.
- Upload an image to your floating text box.
- Move the floating boxes to have one box on top of the other box.