Pictures, Images, and Logos
| Display Properties
- Width - The width of the image in pixels.
- Height - The height of the image in pixels.
- Don't Modify - If this is checked, the image size and quality will be exactly the same as the image that was uploaded.
||Note: This is useful when the image is an animated GIF since the editor image processor will disable animation.
- Preserve aspect radio - when this is checked and the image size is modified, the size will be adjusted to the image does not become distorted.
- Alignment - This represents the alignment of the image with respect to the paragraph it resides in.
- Left - will be on the left side of the paragraph.
- Right - will be on the right side of the paragraph.
- None - will be placed where the cursor is positioned, relative to other content if present.
- Border - The width of the border around the image in pixels.
Vertical Space - The number of blank pixels at the top and bottom of the image. Use to keep text from butting up too close to the image.
- Horizontal Space - The number of blank pixels on the left and right of the image. Use to keep text from butting up too close to the image.
- Alternate Text - This text is displayed when the browser doesn't support images. There are several other benefits...
- People who are visually impaired will have this text read to them by their text to speech systems.
- Search engines will use this information when indexing your web site.