- Highlight the text to change.
- Click on the Color Icon (locate in menu area).
- Select a Font Color dialog box will appear providing a wide-range of color selection.
- NOTE: Visit Chapter – Colors of Web Designs for Color numbers for ‘standard’ designs
- Select a Color area, the Select Color Palette sliders move up and down to select the color range.
- The color will change in the large box on left.
- Select a color with the palette range, move the Color Locator circle. This will change the color within the Color Selected box.
- As you move the Color Locator circle, the new color will display over the current color.
- Color numbers will display under the Color Selected box.
- Repeat a color; write down the hex color number (#7DD627). When you return to the Select a Font Color dialog box, type the number to change font color.
- Web Safe Colors. Check this box to display only web safe fonts for selection. This options only provides web safe colors.
- Transparent - use in Tables only
- Swatches – This section shows any colors selected during this session. Click on the small color box to select a color for your font.
- Find a color you’d like to keep, click on the ‘+’ box.
- Remove a color, click on the ‘-‘ box.
- Click OK to select the color. The color of font will be changed.