Displays all the various fields types available within the Form Application.
- Roll mouse over Form. Select Add Field. Select Add Multi Select Field
- Multi Select Field Properties dialog box will appear.
- Label - type in name of field
- Required - check this box if completion of this field is required.
- Required Text (optional) - type in text to be displayed to users next to the field when validating the information they enter (See Form Validation for more information).
- Note - type in instructions for site visitors or a description of the field. This will appear as small text just below the field.
- Enter one option per line - enter the selections for the multi-select field. Type one selection, enter. Then type the next selection, enter. Continue till all selections are entered. Viewers will be able to select multiple items.
- Select OK to save the field properties.
- Select Cancel to abort operation.