- Create a new web page labeled ‘Fulfillment’ in the hidden area of Page Manager to add the Fulfillment application.
- We highly recommend that the Fulfillment page be ‘Password-Protected’. Providing only authorized persons access. (see Chapter 4 - Password-Protected Pages,)
- Open that page to Edit
- Place the mouse where to add the Fulfillment application to web page
- Roll mouse over Insert
- Select Insert Application from drop-down menu
Pick an Application dialog box will appear. Select e-commerce. Select Catalog Fulfillment.
- Fulfillment application is displayed.
- Provide absolute web site address to Fulfillment department or company (www.yourdomainname.com/fulfillment.php or similar)
- Note: the Fulfillment page has no design making it easier for staff to print the orders.
View Promotional Codes Within Orders
- On the Fulfillment page (see Fulfillment Application). When you view each order, you will see the promotional code name and discount utilized for that order.
- Should you remove the Promotional Code, the code and amount will not be displayed within each order.