|The history tab shows all the operations that have taken place in the
current page during the current session. History tab allows you to go
back, restore, redo, and undo past commands.
- The current operation has it's text highlighted in red.
- You can go back in the history by clicking on a different operation.
- Items on the bottom are more recent. Items on the top are older.
- Once you start editing, all operations past the current one will be removed.
- Operations with a red dot have not been compressed.
- Operations with a green dot have been compressed.
- Every 20 operations will not be compressed.
- You can select an uncompressed operation in the unlikely event the green compressed operations don't look exactly right.
- Ctrl-Z (undo) and Ctrl-Y (redo) operations will change the current (red text) operation.
- There is a group for each edit area.
- Typing in an edit area will switch which group is displayed.
- Click on the edit area name to open the history for that edit area.
Web Objects and Applications