|Link to Page Hyperlink
|Link to Page|
Link to Page is a hyperlink to a page within the site that's being edited. Using this feature to create links (page to page links within site) will ensure the link remains valid even if the page name changes.
- Highlight the text you want to make into a hyperlink.
- Click on the icon in the bottom toolbar.
- The Link to Page dialog will appear.
- Select the page you want your link to direct your web site visitor to view.
- If you have created an anchor, select the Anchor you want your link to go to. This list will represent all the anchors you have placed into the selected page. Please see Create Anchor Links below for more information.
- If you want the link to open in a new page, check the "Open in new window" check-box.
- Press OK.
- The highlighted text will now become a hyperlink.