- Roll mouse over Edit.
- Select Replace.
- Find and Replace dialog box will appear.
- Find what: Type in the word or phrase to locate.
- Replace with: Type in the word or phrase to place in its place.
- Match Case: Select this box if you would like to ‘match’ the word or phrase in case sensitive.
- Example: If you wish to look for City (with an upper case letter. You would check ‘Match Case.”
- Wrap: Default is checked. When wrap is checked this means the ‘find’ search will start and continue to bottom of document and return to the top to continue checking until it reaches the place where it started.
- Direction: Determines which direction you would like to search. Up searches to the top of screen. Down searches to bottom of screen.
- Find Next: When the Find function locates the word/phrase to locate, you can continue ‘finding’ by selecting ‘Find Next’.
- Replace: Select ‘Replace” button to replace the content located.
- Replace All: Select ‘Replace All” button to replace ALL instances where the content to find is located.
- Find Next: When the Replace function locates the word/phrase to locate, you can continue ‘finding’ by selecting ‘Find Next’.
- Close: When finished locating your word/phrases, select Close.