|The Site Information dialog provides details about the resources your web site is using. |
- Click on the Site in the main menu bar.
- Click on Site Information in the drop-down menu.
- A dialog will appear showing the amount of storage and other content used in your web site.
These numbers are estimates based on objects stored in your web site
database. The actual storage used once the site is published may be
- Site Name - The primary domain name of this web site.
- Total Storage - The total amount of storage this site uses when published.
- Pages - Number of web pages and amount of storage this site uses for web pages when published.
- Images - Number of images and amount of storage this site uses for images when published.
- Files - The number of files and amount of storage this site uses for files when published.
- Podcast - The number of podcasts and storage this site uses for podcasts.
- Video - The number of videos and storage this site uses for videos.