|Set Up the Website
| Site Properties
- To access site properties, click Site, then Site Properties.
- The Site Properties dialog box will appear.
- In this tab, you can set the page to validate in regular HTML or HTML 5 and CSS3.
- HTML 5 and CSS3 are newer technologies with stricter regulations.
- Enable URL Spell Checking: This will enable a spell-checking like feature for URLs. If someone enters a URL that does not match any pages you have, it will search for similar pages and pick one. The downside to this is that it does not always pick the right page - use at your own discretion.
- Enable Case Insensitive URLs: This will re-write page names to be case insensitive (E.G. going to page Home.php is the same as going to page home.php)
- Force Secure Socket Layer: This will force your site to use HTTPS instead of regular HTTP. Do not use this feature unless you have set up your site properly, and possess a Security Certificate. Contact
- Enable Mobile Redirect: Checking this box will send users browsing your website on a mobile device (Android, iPhone, Windows Phone, etc) to a different URL.
- Mobile URL: This is the URL that mobile users will be redirected to (if Enable Mobile Redirect is enabled).
- Application ID: This is the Application ID assigned to you by Facebook. See Social Media chapter for more information about Facebook and Social Media.