- Roll mouse over Edit. Select Spell Check.
- Spelling dialog box will appear. It shows the mis-spelled word.
- Plus it will give you a list of word possibilities. Highlight the correct word to replace the mis-spelled word.
- There are several options available to you:
- Ignore: Ignore this word once, but check it again.
- Change: Use the suggested word in the Suggestions pane
- Ignore All: Ignore this word throughout the document.
- Change All: Use the suggested word to change all instances of this word.
- Cancel: Stop all
NOTE: when the Spell Checker has located all the mis-spelled words, it will become blank.