|Enter Text |
- Place you cursor in the cell where you want to enter text.
- Start typing and/or cut and paste text. Your text will automatically wrap within the cell.
| My text is typed in this cell || |
|Place Image |
NOTE: Image alignment is relative to the paragraph of text it's placed in. If you want image centered in a table cell and the image is not placed in a paragraph that spans the width of the cell, you will need to give both the cell and the image center alignment.
- Place the cursor in the cell to add a picture, image, logo, etc.
- Click on the Picture Icon
- Select the image you wish to upload from the file picker. Click Open.
- See Chapter Pictures, Image and Logos, etc. regarding image uploading and handling (properties).
| Embedded Tables|
The power of Tables within the content is amazing. Once the table is created, another table may be inserted with a cell of an existing table.
Tables are used quite often in websites to control the placement of content and images.