When you have added fonts in the Font Manager, there are several ways to use them.
One way is to turn a small amount of text into a different font.
- Highlight the text you wish to change
- Click on the arrow next to the current font name on the top
- Select the font you wish to use
- The font of the selected text will change
Another way is to create a user style that uses the font. This is useful for changing large amounts of text, or text that is formatted the same way in several places (like headings, body text, etc). See User Styles for more information on how user styles work.
- Click on Site > Edit Styles
- Click Add Style
- Give a name to the new style. This name must be one word and contain no characters other than letters (A-Z, a-z), numbers (0-9) and underscore (_). Examples:
- Select the font you wish to use from the right side ("Available Fonts") and click Add Font
- Select the font you just added in the left side, and click "Move Up" until the font reaches the top of the list
- Choose your other formatting options (bold, underline, italics, font size, line height, etc.)
- Click OK
- Select the text you wish to change
- Click the arrow next to "Style" on top, and select the style you added
- The font and styling of the selected text will change.
To add or remove fonts, see Adding and Removing Fonts